At Smart Cities Expo World Forum, hundreds of companies will showcase their excellence in Internet of Things (IoT) and Smart Cities Vertical Design Applications by displaying their innovative solutions and services. The IoT and Smart Cities Awards will serve the purpose of international appreciation and recognition for start-ups, entrepreneurs and corporates involved in IoT and Smart Cities Application Development.
Categories for IoT and Smart Cities Projects
We present 10 categories of project entry for both Start-ups and Established Companies. These categories include:
· Best IoT Start-up
· Best IoT Established Company
· Best Smart Cities Start-up
· Best Smart Cities Application Established Company
· Best Smart Grid Startup
· Best Smart Grid Established Company
· Best Smart Health Startup
· Best Smart Health Established Company
· Best Smart Transportation Startup
· Best Smart Transportation Established Company
We will announce three winners and one runner-up in each category as below:
· 1st Position
· 2nd Position
· 3rd Position
Key Benefits for the Award Winners in Smart Cities Expo World Forum
- All IoT and Smart Cities Award Winners and Runners-up will be featured prominently on the Smart Cities Expo World Forum website.
- Start-ups and Entrepreneurs will get International recognition and Appreciation
- Start-ups will get the opportunity to connect with potential sponsors.
- Winners will get the opportunity to participate in Smart Cities and IoT Applications Commercialization Boot Camp organized by Smart Cities Expo World Forum.
How to be a part of IoT and Smart Cities Awards at Smart Cities Expo World Forum
- The startups and established companies need to submit their best IoT and Smart Cities Applications Projects by submitting the nomination entry forms in the “Nominate” tab of this page.
- You will be required to provide a 500-1000 words description of your project, project report/case study of your projects in a power point file and pay the processing fee of AUD $1000/- for entry into awards. This processing fee will provide the entry into the project as well as the entrance pass for the Smart Cities Expo World Forum.
- Upon successful submission of your project entry and processing fee, you will receive a confirmation email along with your entry number and confirmation receipt of your nomination fee.
- Our Official Experts’ Committee will make the official nominations for the IoT and Smart Cities Applications projects and the Nominees will be notified via email.
- On 31st Aug – 1st Sep 2017 the official nominees will get a chance to display their best IoT and Smart Cities Projects before thousands of attendees and hundreds of companies.
- Everyone who attends the Smart Cities Expo World Forum is invited to vote for their favorite IoT and Smart Cities Projects.
- Our Official Experts Committee reserves the right to make official nominations and accept/reject any or all votes that deem to be fraudulent.
- Our Official Experts Committee will combine the votes of the attendees and the experts to announce the winners for each category.
- The three winners and one runner up for each category will be announced at the end of the expo on 13th Nov 2017.
For any further information about IoT and Smart Cities Project Awards please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com